We want others to know the joy we've discovered as Catholics and have an impact for good in the lives of others. But can busy, ordinary men and women of faith do something that really makes a difference? Through the heart-warming and candid stories of ordinary Catholics around the country, author Randy Hain shares creative ways Catholics can live their faith and pass it on to others--often with extraordinary results. Through these wonderful stories, Hain challenges us to:
- Dream big and have faith
- Entrust everything to the Blessed Mother
- Tap into our God-given talents for the good of others
- Create something beautiful for God
- Discover new ways to reach today's Catholic youth
- Keep our focus clearly on attaining Heaven
- And much, much more...
introduces us to individuals who have accomplished amazing things for God, things that have made them extraordinary Catholics. This book will inspire you to be extraordinary, too!